Salmon is always a quick, light and healthy go to meal for many. It’s also an easy fish to get creative with. This is a great lunch idea that will leave you satisfied, yet not feeling overly full. Happy cooking!
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tb soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- Some ginger (3 tsp – 1 tb ish)
- Cayenne Pepper (Just a dash or two)
INGREDIENTS FOR DISH
- Mushrooms sliced
- Broccoli heads
- Cauliflower rice
- Green onions (about 3-4 onions just to ganish)
- Bring all your sauce ingredients together and stir.
- Brush salmon with Maple-Soy sauce.
- fry fish in part sesame oil part avocado oil.
4. Bring water to boil and blanch broccoli for 3 minutes and remove from water.
5. In a pan add avocado oil and stir fry mushrooms until soft.
6. In another pan pour in your bag of cauliflower rice and follow cooking directions.
7. In a bowl service your bed of cauliflower rice. Then mushrooms to one side and broccoli on the other.
And finally, Serve warm Salmon over your bed of veggies. Sprinkle green onions over the salmon to finish your dish.